Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Our World: Jeddah Birds Wall Mosaic


The tall walls surrounding Jeddah's family villas are sometimes enhanced with unexpected artwork or details.


As a fan and designer of mosaics myself, I appreciate the hard work, talent and thought that goes into the making of mosaics.


These pics are all closeups of small portions of mosaics which grace the walls around a villa in Jeddah.


I like the geometric patterns and the birds that are featured in these mosaics.  What do you think?



Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

6 comments:

Ch4 said...

Such a pretty mosaic.

Lady Fi said...

Gosh - these mosaics are just beautiful!

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

I love mosaics and this is a lovely one. Most of the birds look realistic but I don't know if any are native the Saudi Arabia.

William Kendall said...

Intricately done work! Wow!

Victoria said...

Those are beautiful mosaics. I especially like the little red bird in the last photo.

Enhenyero said...

I like this artwork shot.