Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CDP Theme Day - Loving Life


I just returned to Saudi Arabia after spending more than two months in the USA.  While I was happy to be able to spend the holidays with my family, I really missed my husband too.  I was apart from him all that time, although we chatted on the phone almost every day.  Living here in the Magic Kingdom has grown on me - I actually have a very good life here.  My place is with my husband and I am happiest with him.  Upon my arrival back to Jeddah on the way back from the airport to home, we stopped at a neighborhood restaurant for shawarma and fresh squeezed fruit juice.  The simple things in life make me happy.

City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers that share images of life in their cities around the world.  The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  This month's theme is "Loving Life."

Please visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day of "Loving Life."  I'm sure this month's entries should be worth a visit.

5 comments:

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

I spent 2 years away from home, coming home once a quarter. So, I can understand how you feel. When I came home, not only was my wife happy but my dog was happy.

William Kendall said...

Very cool display!

Jack said...

Your recent life experiences sure are relevant to the theme of loving life, and your photo illustrates it perfectly. Well done and well done.

Sharon said...

What a perfect photo for the theme! And, it's great to see you! I'm glad you are enjoying life in your second home.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful choice both for the theme and for yourself Susie. Things don't seem to be all that peaceful in the US these days.