Friday, October 14, 2016

Skywatch: Construction During and After


I've been interested in this building since construction began on it more than a year ago.  I'm always curious to see what types of materials will be used in the product.  Many apartment buildings like this designate the lower first or second floors for businesses.  



Below is the finished building.  I rather like the blue windows against the terra cotta colored tiles. And the white accents around the windows really set them off nicely too.  What do you think?



To  visit MORE friendly skies around the world, fly on over to SKYWATCH  where you’ll find beautiful skies posted by bloggers all over the world.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I do like the finished project!

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

It harmonizes well with its surroundings but I am not used to modern building built in this kind of eclectic style. I am not sure what I think. If I saw it in person, it would be easier to judge it. It would be nice to see it with the front in sunlight.