Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year - City Daily Photo


Today's post revisits my choice for my favorite photo of this past year.  Even though the quality is not the best on this photo of The Illuminated Globe, it is still one of my favorite sights in Jeddah.  Since most of my photos are taken from a moving car whizzing by, it is difficult to set photos up and get pics in focus, especially at night.   Public art in the form of sculptures is a very prominent feature of this city, with priceless works of art by world renowned artists dominating the landscape. 

Today is the first of the month, which means it's theme day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers from around the world, sharing the wonders of their area of the world pictorially with others.  Each month there is a different theme that CDP members can participate in.  This month's theme is "Favorite Photo of the Year."  

Please visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day of "Favorite Photo of the Year."  I'm sure this month's entries should be worth a visit.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year! I like your choice! I think that globe could easily be my favorite sights too.

William Kendall said...

A good choice!